Baby Days newborn calendar
Ease your way into your new family life
Coming home with a newborn is an exhilarating but destabilizing event for all parents. Between sleep deprivation and a routine that is all out of whack, it is often difficult to remember everything. The Baby Days Newborn Calendar allows you to easily take all of the important details down regarding your baby’s day. Never forget again what time you last gave her milk or when she took her last nap! The perfect tool to help you ease into your new life as parents.
- Promotes communication between a newborn’s parents
- Facilitates the return home and the first few weeks with baby
- Simplifies sharing information between parents and health care providers
A must for parents of preemies!
- Care instructions
- Use with dry erase markers only.
- Clean with a soft cloth. For stubborn marks, wet the cloth or use Minimo + Planette Magic Cream by Planette.
- Do not use cleaning products on the magnetic board.
- Ideal for supporting communication between a newborn’s parents
- 8 round, illustrated magnets
- 100% magnetic board ideal for the fridge and dry-erase friendly (to be used with the provided dry erase marker)
- Dry erase marker
Maintenance of magnetic board
Minimo is not responsible for improper use of the product.
HOW TO USE IT
Place the magnets at the start and end times of her last nap. If desired, write down the total nap time in the right-hand table before moving onto the next nap.
FOR WET AND DIRTY DIAPERS
At each diaper change, slide the magnet over to the corresponding pee or poo icon. If desired, write down the time.
Slide the magnet to the right each time you give your baby milk. Write down the time, duration, and quantity, if desired. Write “B” if you nursed a non-exclusively breastfed baby.
If desired, take a photo of the calendar at the end of the day to save the information. Erase and start over the next day!