2″ x 5″ (5.1 x 12.7 cm)
On the Potty Temporary Tattoos
Smiling pee and poop? What could be more motivating!
These adorable removable tattoos are the fruit of a collaboration with Lalita’s Art Shop, a Canadian company that combines art and play!
Use these cool kids’ tattoos to motivate your children to become more independent, our motivated dinosaurs tattoo collection becomes an amazing positive reinforcement.
Lalita’s Art Shop Temporary Tattoos are safe, non-toxic and printed with vegetable based pigments, compliant for use in cosmetics. Our tattoos are water resistant and last for 2 to 6 days. May last longer depending on your skin type.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
- Your skin must be clean, dry, and free of oils, creams or makeup.
- Cut out the tattoo of your choice and remove the protective sheet.
- Place your Art tattoo face down on your skin on desired area.
- With a wet cloth, press down on the tattoo. Make sure you wet the entire tattoo thoroughly.
- Wait 30 to 40 seconds. (Take your time!)
- Peel off the paper, rinse lightly with water and let your tattoo dry.
- To show the world your new Art tattoo, photograph it, tag us (lalitasartshop) and share it!
- Saturate the tattoo with oil (baby, olive or coco) or rubbing alcohol.
- Wait 20 seconds.
- Rub the temporary tattoo away with a cotton ball or a washcloth.
- For a freshly applied tattoo, lift it from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape (Scotch Tape).
Caution: Do not apply to sensitive skin, near eyes or lip area. Do not use if you are allergic to adhesives. Adult supervision recommended. Not recommended for children under 3 years old.
Ingredients: VINYL ACRYLATE COPOLYMER, MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), RED 7 (CI 15850)
We would bet that you would also like…
Puzzle Friendly Robotsby Lalita's Art Shop22.99 $
Shine On UnicornSafe clip badge4.50 $
Gummiesby C'est bonbon3.99 $
Greeting Cardsby Valérie Boivin4.95 $