One Week At a Time family organizer – vertical
Get the whole family organized!
The One Week At a Time family organizer is an indispensable tool for organizing family life. Fun and practical, it allows you to involve each family member in household chores. Together, meal plan, write down appointments, and at the end of the week, erase and start again!
Get organized and enjoy more quality time as a family… one week at a time!
Use alone or along with the Helping Hand magnet kit. Order together and save 10%!
Also available in HORIZONTAL VERSION
- Care instructions
- Use with dry erase markers only.
- Clean with a soft cloth. For stubborn marks, wet the cloth or use Minimo + Planette Magic Cream by Planette.
- Do not use cleaning products on the magnetic board.
- Ideal for stimulating autonomy and children’s involvement from age preschool and up
- To be used alone or in combination with the Helping Hand magnet set
- 100% magnetic board ideal for adhering to the fridge or a magnetic board
- Dry erase marker
- As a family, decide on each family member’s chores and challenges for the week. You can use the Helping Hand magnets to make your life easier. Involve children as much as possible in the decision process. Let them choose their chores!
- Plan a reward for each family member on the weekend.
- When each chore is done, let the children tick the “I’m done!” box with the dry erase marker.
- At the end each day, decide together which face best suits their involvement and color it in.
- Repeat the next day!
Maintenance of magnetic board
Minimo is not responsible for improper use of the product.