For the happiness of young and old!
Temporary tattoo, ephemeral tattoo, fake tattoo, or kids’ tattoos? Call it what you want, as long as it means having fun!
With The Tatoués, you are guaranteed to have quality temporary tattoos that are safe for the skin. We draw everything ourselves to make sure our designs are unique and that they will make your whole family happy.
Designed in Montreal, Canada by Jean-Sébastien Poupart and Julie Ménard.
- Make sure de skin is clean, dry, and free of makeup.
- Cut out the tattoo of your choice.
- Peel-off the protective plastic sheet and apply (design facing down) directly to the skin..
- With a damp cloth, apply and maintain pressure on the tattoo for about 30 to seconds.
- Peel back the paper, wait for the tattoo to dry.
- Simply soak the tattoo with baby oil, wait around 20 secondes and rub-off with a cotton ball or hand towel; or
- If your tattoo is freshly applied, you may use scotch tape. Apply the strip of tape directly on the tattoo, and peel it back. It’s like magic!
How to take it off?
Tattoos are printed in the United States, they are non-toxic, and printed with vegetable-based (soy) inks. They have been approved by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). That said, if by any chance the tattoo causes some irritation, remove it right away with baby oil or with scotch tape. If your are concerned about possible allergies, please consult the ingredients on the back of our tattoo flash sets before using.
Warning, do not apply to sensitive skin or near eyes. Adult supervision is recommended. Should not be applied to toddlers under 3.