What’s for Dinner? Meal Planner
Magnetic board + marker
Meal plan and save time
The What’s for Dinner? Meal Planner is a “practi-fun” tool that allows you to plan meals for the week and display them for the whole family to see. No more “Mooooom, what’s for dinner?” or forgetting an important ingredient at the grocery store! Reduce food waste as well as your mental load… and gain precious time with your family!
The perfect tool to:
- Display the meal plan of the week for the whole family to see
- Limit food waste
- Reduce your mental load (yay!)
To be used alone or in combination with the Grown-Up Responsibilities and/or Grown-Up Appointments magnet set.
SKU: XXPM-0001T Category: Family Organization
- Care instructions
- Use with dry erase markers only.
- Clean with a soft cloth. For stubborn marks, wet the cloth or use Minimo + Planette Magic Cream by Planette.
- Do not use cleaning products on the magnetic board.
- To be used alone or in combination with the Grown-Up Responsibilities and/or Grown-Up Appointments magnet set
- 100% magnetic board ideal for adhering to the fridge
- Dry-erase marker included
1 magnetic board of 8.25" x 10.75" (21 x 27.3 cm)
Maintenance of magnetic board
Minimo is not responsible for improper use of the product.
We would bet that you would also like…
One Week At a Time family organizer – verticalMagnetic board + marker20.95 $
My Little PlannerMagnetic board + 1 customizable magnet12.95 $
Grown-Up Appointments8 magnets15.50 $
Helping Hand12 magnets21.50 $