1 magnet of 2″ x 3″ (5.1 x 7.6 cm)
Your Best Magnet
You’re not a machine
You are not a machine. And neither am I. Neither are your children or your partner. I’m sure I’m not alone.
- I was putting pressure on myself to do millions of activities with my kids.
- I was seriously hoping for a rainy day to be able to watch a movie without feeling guilty for not “enjoying our 2 days off.”
- I was wishing for a chill Saturday morning, drinking a coffee, instead of driving my kids to all their sports practices.
- I was dealing with my kids’ tantrums because they were just too tired from their week.
- I was looking at other families on social medias having an amazing weekend and feeling guilty for not doing the same with my family.
I was looking at other families on Facebook having an amazing weekend and feeling guilty for not doing the same with my family. Not being able to simply relax. LAnd last weekend, we overdid it. What should have been a nice and relaxed weekend turned into disappointment and frustration.
We pushed it too far and didn’t respect our limits. .
Now I see weekends in a different way and I keep Your Best magnet in evidence every day to remind me that we have to take it easy. Stay inside in our pajamas all day even if the sun is shining outside. That we will listen to ourselves and be kind to each other.
And you, mama? How do you manage your weekends?
The perfect little attention to offer… or to offer yourself!